- Take Highway 1 north out of the city.
- Take Highway (27) that goes through Atenas and Orotina towards Jaco. This will be a road that is an overpass over Highway 1 and you will take right exit and then a left over highway.
- Follow all signs that point to Jaco, Los Suenos or Manuel Antonio - this will keep you on the right highway (turns into highway 34)
- After Atenas, follow sign and roundabout to Jaco (right after you pay a toll, you will take immediate right and this is a roundabout that gets you on Coastal highway
- Follow this highway through Jaco, Parrita and towards Quepos
- Prior to Quepos, take left at sign that points to Domincal
- Follow this highway 40 kilometers through Dominical (there is market on left which is last one prior to Mareas, so stop there for soda and supplies)
- Follow about 6-7 kilometers to Kilometer Marker 155
- Immediately after take a left at Mareas sign (if you see signs for Ceviche and beach entrance you've gone too far)
- Follow this road up. Put car in 4-wheel drive and keep in 1st gear.
- Park car at Mareas, get in your swimming suit and jump in pool!
Copyright © 2009 Mareas Villas · Playa Hermosa · Costa Rica. All Rights Reserved.